Friday, December 31, 2010

2011, Here I Come!

End of last year. Beginning of this year. End of good year and beginning of a better year. What ever the past, will be remembered, what will be coming will be accepted. We look back just to ensure we are heading for right direction. A direction is the one that everyone of us require. No one put the direction for us but ourselves. No one change our direction but ourselves too. So, I am telling my own self, put the right direction now and consistently remain on that direction until I achieve my target. Welcome 2011. I am ready for you.

Last year was full of hard works for me. It was 5/7 days at site day and night. Since mid of the year, I was working on construction of a marine fish hatchery. According to the plan it will be completed in this month and immediately start the operation. So, now is the time! Can't wait for the real things to come.

My wish, the fisheries and aquaculture industries will be flourishing based on scientific and new modern technology with lots of new inventions and innovations will be introduced.

To everyone, I am wishing you a better new days ahead during this 2011. May God bless all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment